Innova delivers high-quality commercial textiles to multiple markets with an emphasis on exceptional customer service, reliability, sustainability and affordability.
Who We Are
Innova International Pty Ltd is an Australian family-owned importer and wholesaler of Architectural, Industrial and Commercial grade textiles for a wide-ranging number of industries and applications.
We are known by our customers as a quality service provider offering technical advice, targeted marketing support, innovative solutions, lateral thinking and exceptional logistics.
Founded in 1988 by respected business man, Ian W. Knox, today Innova is ably led by Ian's daughter Kylie and her husband Sean.
What We Do
We deliver better textiles into multiple markets including upholstery, interior fit-out, marine, medical, aged care, recreational vehicles, solar protection and high end architectural tensile structures with an emphasis on exceptional customer service, reliability, sustainability and affordability.
With a wealth of technical experience, we can recommend quality commercial textiles that meet and exceed the needs of our customers. In addition to our quality products and industry experience, what really sets us apart is our exceptional customer service and the strong relationships we build with our customers and our suppliers.
We pride ourselves on making it simple for you to work with us by being both flexible and accommodating.
Why We Do It
Innova is united by a very simple but powerful mission:
To provide better textile solutions for all our customers
Kylie and Sean lead the Innova team with a determination to succeed as custodians of Innova International Pty Ltd. Carrying on the family's legacy is their driving force.
- Quality: Innova has stringent quality control in place to reduce any potential impact on our customers' manufacturing performance. If anything is missed however, we will rectify the situation as quickly as possible to minimise any potential negative impact.
- Customer Commitment: We strive to develop strong, long-term partnerships with our customers by thinking about your needs and how our textiles can help improve your manufacturing outcomes.
- Integrity: We are all about doing the right thing - not taking the easy option. If an error is made, we will ensure it is rectified as a matter of priority. Whilst we do pride ourselves on delivering orders with 99% accuracy, sometimes that tricky 1% comes down simply to being human.
- Teamwork: We work hard to support one another as a team so that we work productively and effectively to do better by our customers.
- Accountability: We value and respect our customers, our people, our suppliers and competitors, our community, and our planet. We are all accountable for delivering on these commitments.
- Social Responsibility: We have supported a variety of charities over the years, but we have been a proud supporter of Pancare - a charity devoted to funding research into a cure for pancreatic cancer - since 2015. We are actively involved in our local community, donating fabrics and textiles to TAFEs and community colleges to assist students with their sewing and manufacturing skills.
What our clients say
“We’ve always been very happy with the quality of the fabric. Service is exceptional. Isabelle who we email the order to, is amazing, Very efficient. The delivery drivers are all accommodating, as well as Innova’s sales representative’s. Innova International has a great team.” – Kathy Hack, S.K. Partitions
“Total Office Concepts have been dealing with Innova / Rim Fabrics for the past 15 years. Throughout that time we have been continually impressed with Innova’s customer service, pricing and fabric quality. So much so that we have Innova’s fabric as our “house brand” fabric for our workstation screen partitions. On the very rare occasion there is an error or fault on a roll, Innova are very quick to ensure replacements are delivered, in order for us to maintain our tight lead times. Total Office Concepts looks forward to working with Innova well into the future, and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their fabrics and service to any other manufacturers.” – Matt Knell, Total Office Concepts
“We have been dealing with Innova for over 10 years. They have a very diverse product range, we find them to be quick, efficient and great communicators.” – Jay Harris, Dimension Polyant Sailcloth
“We use Innova's fabrics because there is no substitute for quality” Shade to Order
“Tremendous professionalism and superb service” Atkins Fabrication
“Innova's superior service is second to none” Clarke Shade Sails
When you need high-quality commercial textiles for your next project, we'd love to help.