Innova delivers high-quality commercial textiles to multiple markets with an emphasis on exceptional customer service, reliability, sustainability and affordability.
Who We Are
Innova International Pty Ltd is an Australian family-owned importer and wholesaler of Architectural, Industrial and Commercial grade textiles for a wide-ranging number of industries and applications.
We are known by our customers as a quality service provider offering technical advice, targeted marketing support, innovative solutions, lateral thinking and exceptional logistics.
Founded in 1988 by respected business man, Ian W. Knox, today Innova is ably led by Ian's daughter Kylie and her husband Sean.
What We Do
We deliver better textiles into multiple markets including upholstery, interior fit-out, marine, medical, aged care, recreational vehicles, solar protection and high end architectural tensile structures with an emphasis on exceptional customer service, reliability, sustainability and affordability.
With a wealth of technical experience, we can recommend quality commercial textiles that meet and exceed the needs of our customers. In addition to our quality products and industry experience, what really sets us apart is our exceptional customer service and the strong relationships we build with our customers and our suppliers.
We pride ourselves on making it simple for you to work with us by being both flexible and accommodating.
Why We Do It
Innova is united by a very simple but powerful mission:
To provide better textile solutions for all our customers
Kylie and Sean lead the Innova team with a determination to succeed as custodians of Innova International Pty Ltd. Carrying on the family's legacy is their driving force.
- Quality: Innova has stringent quality control in place to reduce any potential impact on our customers' manufacturing performance. If anything is missed however, we will rectify the situation as quickly as possible to minimise any potential negative impact.
- Customer Commitment: We strive to develop strong, long-term partnerships with our customers by thinking about your needs and how our textiles can help improve your manufacturing outcomes.
- Integrity: We are all about doing the right thing - not taking the easy option. If an error is made, we will ensure it is rectified as a matter of priority. Whilst we do pride ourselves on delivering orders with 99% accuracy, sometimes that tricky 1% comes down simply to being human.
- Teamwork: We work hard to support one another as a team so that we work productively and effectively to do better by our customers.
- Accountability: We value and respect our customers, our people, our suppliers and competitors, our community, and our planet. We are all accountable for delivering on these commitments.
- Social Responsibility: We have supported a variety of charities over the years, but we have been a proud supporter of Pancare - a charity devoted to funding research into a cure for pancreatic cancer - since 2015. We are actively involved in our local community, donating fabrics and textiles to TAFEs and community colleges to assist students with their sewing and manufacturing skills.
What our clients say
“We use Innova's fabrics because there is no substitute for quality” Shade to Order
“Tremendous professionalism and superb service” Atkins Fabrication
“Innova's support is one of a kind” Issey
“Always impressed with their quality and service” Sail Structures
“Innova's superior service is second to none” Clarke Shade Sails
“Their professionalism is definitely a contributing factor for business success” Shade 'n Sails
When you need high-quality commercial textiles for your next project, we'd love to help.