Acceptance of These Terms
Innova International has made every effort to ensure that the information presented on this web site is true and correct. The information presented here is of a general nature and there is a possibility that changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information.
Your continued use of this site following any changes to these (privacy/disclaimer) policies constitutes your acceptance of such changes regardless of whether you have reviewed these changes. If you discover a problem with any of the services we offer or have any questions, we can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key contents summary
1. Rights to information published
2. Website content (quality, accuracy and use)
3. Restrictions on who can use the website
4. External links
5. Limiting liability for viruses, damage and availability
1. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Innova International, Sauleda S. A. or their respective owners. Unless provided as a PDF download option you may not download or copy materials, information and or pictures located on www.innova.com.au for any use. Media enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
2. Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of information on this site visitors who use this website and rely on any information (i.e. dimensions or colour representations) do so at their own risk.
3. No restrictions to use other than those stated herein.
4. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
5. Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of information and files on this site, we do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.