Matrix is a polycarbonate upholstery fabric that sports a two-tone linen look. It boasts incredible performance values including 500,000 cycles abrasion resistance (Wyzenbeek)**, 15 weeks hydrolysis resistance, and 1,000 hours lightfastness.
Matrix is suitable for the most demanding high traffic commercial environments with the exceptional chemical and stain resistant Sta-Kleen finish. Matrix is available in a wide selection of understated colors.
Matrix also boasts impressive environmental credentials (listed below)
1. No PVC, plasticizers, phthalates, stabilizers or heavy metals
2. No chemical flame retardants
3. No persistent organic pollutants
4. RoHS, REACH compliant
5. No toxic by-products
6. No anti-microbial additives
** Not content to leave it at 500,000 Wyzenbeek cycles Innova decided to put Matrix to the sword on our in-house Martindale abrasion machine. We gave up after 1 MILLION rubs !
Please note that Matrix is a "Special Order" Fabric
All colours are available on a special order basis with an estimated* lead time of 14-21 days (subject to stock availability and minimum order of one full roll). Please contact us to confirm delivery timeframe and availability prior to specifying.
* Please note that transit times and costs in the current Covid environment need to be quoted on a case by case basis until further notice.
View other Mitchell faux leather ranges: